Wikigender Progress Series
Table of Contents
About Wikigender Progress Series
A series of progress-related articles, in line with the topics of www.wikiprogress.org.
Wikiprogress is a global platform for sharing information in order to evaluate societal progress. It is a place to find information and statistics to facilitate the exchange of ideas, initiatives and knowledge on “measuring the progress of societies”. Like Wikigender, it is open to all members and communities for contribution – students and researchers, civil society organisations, governmental and intergovernmental organisations, multilateral institutions, businesses, statistical offices, community organisations and individuals – anyone who has an interest in the concept of “progress”.
It is also the official platform for the OECD-hosted Global Project on “Measuring the Progress of Societies”.
The list of topics of Wikiprogress includes issues as varied as Land, Happiness, Inequality, Civic Engagement, Peace and Security, Renewable Energy, etc.
Access the full list here.
List of progress-related articles
- Involving men and boys in promoting gender equality , November 2012
- Sustainable development? Not without family planning! , July 2012
- Role models key for gender equality, May 2012
- Empowering rural girls through technology , March 2012
- Migration: a gender perspective , January 2012
- Achieving societal progress through increasing women’s employment opportunities , November – December 2011
- Voting but not driving: what part of progress for Saudi women%3F, October 2011
- Progress on Millennium Development Goals3, September 2011
- Women's role in sustaining global food security, June 2011
- Gender and climate change, May 2011
- The debate on the veil in France , May 2011