UN-INSTRAW and CAWTAR project publications
Although women’s rights is a highly developed research topic, a major gap remains, which is the relative lack of statistical and qualitative researches on the numbers and profiles of women in positions of leadership in the economic sector, the use of ICTs by women, women politicians and the media. Data is key to a good situation assessment that allows us to establish action strategies which include training and awareness activities geared toward achieving equality between men and women. The United Nations-INSTRAW & Center of Arab Women for Training and Research project has made the knowledge management one of its priorities. The results of research and studies are shared with stakeholders to exchange information and raise awareness about the various obstacles, challenges and opportunities related to women’s leadership and participation in politics and decision making process at local, national and subregional levels.
Table of Contents
- 1 List of publications
- 1.1 Mapping of the situation of women participation in politics in Algeria, Morocco and Tunisia
- 1.2 Media Coverage of women’s political participation in Algeria, Morocco and Tunisia
- 1.3 3 action- researches on women’s participation to local governance in Algeria, au Morocco and Tunisia
- 1.4 A Synthesis Report of the three national action researches aiming to develop a strategic action plan in partnership with the main actor’s
- 1.5 6 thematic fact sheet have contributed to a better knowledge exchange:
- 2 More information
List of publications
Publications of the UN-INSTRAW & CAWTAR project on « Strengthening women’s leadership and women’s participation to political life and decision making processes in Algeria, Morocco and Tunisia»
Mapping of the situation of women participation in politics in Algeria, Morocco and Tunisia
(written broadcast and electronic press – in French)
(available in French).
A Synthesis Report of the three national action researches aiming to develop a strategic action plan in partnership with the main actor’s
6 thematic fact sheet have contributed to a better knowledge exchange:
In addition, the project team share knowledge gained on the occasion of its participation in national, regional and international meetings on gender in general and on political participation, in particular.
To view all the publications, visit the publications section on our website.