Wikigender > Korean Institute for Gender Equality Promotion and Education
Korean Institute for Gender Equality Promotion and Education
Wikis > Korean Institute for Gender Equality Promotion and Education
The Gender Equality in South Gender Equality in South Korea Institute for Gender Equality Promotion & Education (KIGEPE), established in 2003, is an educational institute incorporated by statute for education on gender equality in the public domain and for promotion of gender equality awareness and culture at national and international levels.
- Designing and providing standard models for gender equality education and gender sensitivity policy analysis training.
- Training professional lecturers to take charge of implementing gender equality and education sensitivity.
- Educating leaders and mid-level managers in respective areas to lead the way for a gender-equality-based society in the 21st century.
- Designing and distributing diverse cooperative and supportive models for gender mainstreaming.
- Providing information to promote and expand gender equality education and culture.
- Providing on-line multi-media education based on a systematic curriculum for gender equality education in line with the needs of the general public, and an on-going learning system for public officials.
- Developing an education promotion business for gender equality according to the life cycle in consideration of the characteristics of the human development cycle and conducting cross-cultural education for gender equality awareness targeted at migrants married to Koreans in Korean society.
See AlsoMediterranean Institute of Gender Studies