Charitable Women is a non-profit women organization in Yerevan ( Armenia ). Women of different professions are included in this organization. Attached to the organization are youth circles, the moral ethical basis is mercy and humanity devotion to people.
- To support the ensuring of safety environment by promoting alternative agriculture methods
- To support not-well-to-do families
- To support the poor and cooperate with the programs aimed at decreasing the level of poverty
- To support the improvement of social, medical conditions of the orphans, the old invalid people
- To create working places engaging members of socially not-well-to-do families Mission
Children are taught English, art, and drawing; they get introduced to different cultural activities, especially theatre, and also acquire knowledge of first medical aid. One of the major objectives of the organization is to improve the hygienic situation of the Saghmosavan community.
The “Charitable Women’s Center of Support to Socially Needy Families – NGO contributes to sustainable rural development at the level of the local village Saghmosavan, improvement of the social conditions of the population, formation of healthy mode of living through raising awareness of the people on the ecologically safe products and propaganda of alternative agriculture methods.