- Offices: in the Gender Equality in the United States of America of America, Canada , and Europe
- Numerous members: more than 400 companies, firms, business schools, and associations from around the world, employing millions of women.
Catalyst works with businesses and the professions to build inclusive workplaces and expand opportunities for women and business.
- To study women and men across levels, functions, and geographies and learn about women’s experiences in business, barriers to their career advancement, and individual and organizational strategies leading to success.
- To provide their members with their expertise, network, and range of resources and services designed to advance women and business.
- To advocate for the advancement of women’s leadership
- To encourage women, men, and business to join Catalyst in building the inclusion that will expand opportunities for women in the workplace.
Catalyst seeks a world that supports and encourages every woman in her career aspirations and places no limits on where her skills and energy can take her.
Catalyst offers a wide range of services to their members, including:
- advisory services
- corporate board services
- speakers bureau
- information center
Catalyst’s offices: www.catalyst.org/page/50/contact-us