Women for Development of Municipality
Table of Contents
- Established in February 2005 on the initiative of a group of women elected members of the municipalities.
- April 19, 2006 the organization was registered in the Ministry of Justice the Republic of Azerbaijan.
- May 5, 2006 became a member organization of national non-governmental organizations Forum.
We are working towards the protection of rights, strengthening of political and civic activity, combating poverty and enhancing social protection, actively participate in decision-making, development of local democracy.
- To increase the capacity of women’s role in the development of the Municipal System and local democracy
- To promote and enhance social development of local communities.
- To increase interaction Municipality with local communities
- To involve women actively in decision-making at the local level
- To increase the civil and political participation of women in building a democratic society
- Promotion of local self-government
- Participate in developing the legislative framework (municipality, the local community)
- Contribute to the increase of women’s leadership potential in the work of
Municipalities and communities
- Promoting women’s participation in elections
- Support for the Rights of the population
- Assistance in the establishment of public relations
(Municipality, communities, government and business structures, mass media)
If you need for more information concerning the Project Proposal and our NGO, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Lyudmila Khalilova, Member of Municipality of Baku City, Chairman of Women for Development of Municipality Civil Society
Address: AZ1133 Azerbaijan, Baku, Y. Guneshli “V” 12/73,
Phone/fax: (+99412)4274984, (99412) 4782505, (+99450) 3200669
E-mail: email@example.com ou firstname.lastname@example.org