UNECE Gender Statistics Database
The UNECE Gender Statistics database presents sex-disaggregated social data. It provides country profiles on gender aspect for population, family and households, work and economy, education, public life and decision making, health, crime and violence.
Most of the available data have been supplied by National Statistical Offices through the network of Gender Statistics Focal Points.
Recent UNECE gender products:
- Indicators of gender equality
- Guidelines on harmonizing time-use surveys
- Collection of experience with time-use surveys
- Measurement of violence against women
- Manual “Developing gender statistics: a practical tool“
- Training videos on gender statistics