Wikigender Impact is a new Wikigender programme that aims to establish links and improve communication and efficient collaboration between donors and organisations on the ground.
Please note that the OECD takes no responsibility for the projects uploaded on Wikigender as part of the Wikigender Impact programme.
- Invites donors to use Wikigender as a way to identify projects on the ground in need of funding (in geographic or thematic areas that they wish to support)
- Enables organizations seeking funding to access networks, funders and publicity outside of their own communities, and to share best practices with other organisations working in similar thematic areas.
How does it work?
Wikigender Impact will have its own space on the Wikigender platform, where donors and organisations can access the following information:
- A list of organisations at the local / national / regional level, including contact information
- A selection of projects accessible by region / thematic area
- A list of resources for donors/organisations
If you are an organisation working on gender equality or women's issues and you are looking for funding, we invite you to create an article on Wikigender presenting your organisation and project. Please follow the guidelines below:
- When creating an article, enter in the title field the name of your organisation
- In the article itself, you should have the following sections: introduction of your organisation with mission and main objectives and activities - Please keep it short and concise
- The second part of the article should present the current project that you are working on that needs funding - with exact start and end dates. You can add a link to a PDF document or website for more information if you wish.
- Make sure your last section "Contact" has the contact person's name, address, telephone number, email, and website (if appicable).
- Finally, before clicking on "save", categorise your article as: country name, "Wikigender Impact" and "Organisations".
If you have any questions, please send an email to: email@example.com
You can watch this short video to learn more on how to create an article on Wikigender.
As we are in the preparatory phase of Wikigender Impact, we invite organisations working on the ground to create articles on Wikigender presenting their gender equality-related projects.
Current projects include
- Rural Community Development Service (Nepal)
- Women for Development of Municipality (Azerbaijan)
- Shri Niroti Lal Buddha Sansthan (India)
- Association for Welfare Activities for Rural Development (India)
- National Society for Women Development (Pakistan)
- Dhartee Development Society (Pakistan)
- Intervention for Humans in Danger (Uganda)
- Shree Laxmi Institute for Women and Rural Development (India)
- Women's_Welfare_Center (India)