The post-2015 framework needs to address the social norms that hold women back, with clear transformative indicators to track progress throughout women's life cycle.
Find out more
29/07/2014 The report from the 30 June Roundtable and High-Level Panel on social norms, gender equality and the post-2015 agenda is now available! Click here.
28/07/2014 The OECD Development Centre is looking for two trainees in gender and development starting in September 2014. One requires quantitative skills, while the other one requires qualitative skills. The deadline to apply is Monday 11 August 2014.
28/07/2014 What kind of Wikigender user are you? What do you like the most in Wikigender and what can we improve? Please take our short 3 min survey to help us respond to your needs!
See more news...
- The user Mobilecranehire just joined Wikigender.org - Welcome!
7 hours ago
- The user Automatedgates just joined Wikigender.org - Welcome!
10 hours ago
- The user Heavifem just joined Wikigender.org - Welcome!
about a day ago
- The user Shamolie just joined Wikigender.org - Welcome!
4 days ago
- The user Tomek just joined Wikigender.org - Welcome!
8 days ago
Special Focus - Campaign to end gender discrimination in nationality laws
Browse selected articles and add more!
- New Evidence Highlights What Works to Empower Girls and Young Women (The WB - news 11.08.2014)
- 5 things women couldn't do in the 1960s (CNN 11.08.2014)
- Five myths about unequal pay (The Guardian 11.08.2014)
- Empowering women: Residents of rural areas taught to build basic infrastructure (The Express Tribune 10.08.2014)
UN Women Watch: UNGEN feed
- UN Secretary-General reappoints Dr. Babatunde Osotimehin as UNFPA Executive Director - 21 August 2014
- Statement of UNFPA Executive Director Dr. Babatunde Osotimehin for World Humanitarian Day 2014 - 19 August 2014